Quickly insert your Cacoo diagrams into any Google Doc!
- Create, open and share Cacoo diagrams from Google Drive
- Export Cacoo diagrams as a PNG, PDF, PPT, SVG or PS to be stored in Google Drive
- Search for Cacoo diagrams in Google Drive
Connect Google Drive with Cacoo
- You must have a Google account to connect Cacoo with Google Drive. Sign up for a Google account.
- Connect Google Drive from your Settings page.
Create Cacoo diagrams from Google Drive
- Press the New button on the upper-left corner in Google Drive. Choose More > Cacoo from the sub-menu.
- Cacoo will launch and you can start creating a diagram.
Open Cacoo diagrams from Google Drive
- Open a file with the Cacoo icon in Google Drive.
- Cacoo will launch and you can start editing the diagram.
Send Cacoo diagrams to Google Drive
- Open the diagram detail page in Cacoo. Select Send to Google Drive from the Diagram Action menu.
Share diagrams on Google Drive
- Right click on a Cacoo diagram title or thumbnail in Google Drive. Select Share from the menu and enter the email address of the Google Drive user you would like to share the diagram with.
Export Cacoo diagrams as a PNG, PDF, PPT, SVG or PS to be stored in Google Drive
- Open the diagram detail page in Cacoo. Select file format from Export menu.
- Choose Save on Google Drive.