Cacoo for Confluence Server allows you to easily insert Cacoo diagrams into Confluence wiki pages.
Install Cacoo plugin to Confluence Server
- Log in to your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Cacoo for Confluence Server via search.
- Click Install to download and install your add-on.
Insert a Cacoo diagram to Confluence page
- Select Insert More Content > Other Macros and choose Cacoo Diagrams
- Copy the diagram page URL and paste it to Diagram URL. Click Preview to view the diagram and Insert to embed the diagram.