If you’re on Cacoo Teams or the Education plan, you will have two spaces: your personal space and your organization space.
Your organization space
Your organization space is where you will be able to collaborate with the other members of your plan. Diagrams in this section:
- Are managed by the organization's administrators
- Are only shareable among members of the organization (preventing any accidental leaks of important diagram information) unless they’re made [viewable by anyone with the link]
- Are subject to deletion, transferred ownership, and moving between folders by the diagram owner or by administrators (for all diagrams)
- Will remain in the organization permanently unless they are moved to the Archive folder.
Your personal space
Your personal space is where you can work on independent projects outside of your organization. Diagrams in this section:
- cannot be managed by organization administrators
- Are shareable with anyone by email or by diagram link if made [open to the public by URL
- Are subject to deletion, transferred ownership, and moving between folders by the diagram owner
- Will remain in this space unless they are moved to the Archive folder.
You can switch between the two spaces easily from the global bar.
Switching between your personal and organizational space
If you see your name in the global bar, you are seeing your private diagrams.
If the organization's name and icon are shown, you are looking at the organization’s diagrams.
To switch between Team and Personal diagrams, click the space name in the global bar, then select the space you would like to switch to.
If you belong to multiple organizations, all organization names will be displayed in the drop-down menu as potential spaces to switch to.
Checking your personal and organizational settings
To check out your Plan details and update your notification settings, click "Settings" from the global bar drop-down menu.
The Plan Detail information section reflects organizational information or personal space information depending on which space you’re in.