You may cancel the automatic payment profile of your Cacoo Plus plan subscription on Cacoo or PayPal, depending on whether you’re paying through PayPal or your credit card.
- Log into your Cacoo account.
- Click Settings in the sidebar on the left-hand side.
- Click "Stop recurring payment".
On PayPal (for users before June 27th, 2018)
Directions on PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-cancel-a-subscription-faq577
Log into PayPal and cancel the automatic payments to Cacoo.
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click the Settings icon near the top right corner of the page.
- Click Pre-approved payments under "Payment settings."
- Select Cacoo, and click Cancel.
- Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request.
- You will remain as a paid user until your paid term ends. Check the status of your payment plan on the Payment History page (Settings > Plan > Payment History).
Please note: PayPal payment support is no longer supported as of June 27th, 2018. If you cancel recurring payments but need to upgrade to Plus again, you will have to start a new subscription using your credit card.
Information on canceling your Plus subscription on Cacoo versions before 6/27/18: https://support.cacoo.com/hc/en-us/articles/206471358-Canceling-your-Plus-plan
Cacoo Team and Education
Please cancel your plan from your Nulab Account.
Log into your Cacoo account.
Click your space name, then click Organization Settings. This will open the Nulab account in a new window.
On the Nulab account, click the Payment tab.
In the Current Plan information section, press “Stop subscription.” This will prevent you from being billed automatically at the start of the next payment cycle.
If you would like to request an immediate cancellation of your Team Plan subscription, press “Request cancellation.” Your space will be terminated upon review by our staff.
Please note: You will not be able to restore your space once it has been terminated. If you deleted your space by mistake, please contact our support staff.