By connecting Google Drive with Cacoo, you can do the following collaborative tasks.
- Create, open and share Cacoo diagrams from Google Drive
- Export Cacoo diagrams in different formats to store them in Google Drive
- Search Cacoo diagrams in Google Drive
Connect Google Drive with Cacoo
To connect Cacoo with Google Drive:
- Sign in to Cacoo, go to the global navigation, and select the Organization/Profile icon. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the left menu, select Integrations, and you will see the list of integration services options.
- Click Connect in the Google Drive section, and you will be redirected to the Google account login page.
- Login and Allow Cacoo to access your Google Account. Once Cacoo is connected to your Google Drive, you will be redirected to the Cacoo page.
Note: You must have a Google account to connect Cacoo with Google Drive. If you do not have a Google account, consider signing up for a Google account.
Sharing and exporting diagrams from Cacoo to Google Drive
Sharing diagrams to Google Drive in Cacoo format
You can share Cacoo diagrams to Google Drive. When you share the diagrams to Google Drive, it will save in the Cacoo file format. To do so:
- On the diagram, select Share on the top right navigation.
- Select the Google Drive tab > Share on Google Drive.
*If the user’s account is connected to Google Drive, the Google Drive tab is available.
Export Cacoo diagrams directly to Google Drive
After connecting Cacoo to Google Drive, you can export Cacoo diagrams in various file formats and save them directly in Google Drive.
- On the diagram, select Export on the top right navigation.
- Select the file format > to Google Drive.
Create, access and share Cacoo diagrams from Google Drive
Create Cacoo diagrams from Google Drive
You can directly create a new Cacoo diagram from Google Drive. To do so, on your Google Drive, select + New > More > Cacoo from the sub-menu. You will be directed to the new diagram page in Cacoo.
The created diagram will be saved directly in Cacoo and Google Drive.
Access Cacoo diagrams from Google Drive
You can access the Cacoo files shared in your Google Drive and open them in Cacoo to edit them.
To access your diagram, right-click on the Cacoo diagram file, select Open with and select Cacoo.
Share diagrams from Google Drive
You can easily share Cacoo diagrams or their exported files in your Google Drive with others using the Google Drive share function.
To share them, right-click on the Cacoo diagram file, select Share, and share the file by email address or link.