As of 27/11/2019, we updated our Free plan to enable users to collaborate with unlimited members (and as of 3/23/2020, with unlimited members) in Cacoo. If you registered your account before that date, your plan falls under the Previous Free Plan category. A detailed comparison between the previous and updated free plan is shown below.
Previous Free Plan vs Updated Free Plan
|Features||Previous Free Plan||Updated Free Plan|
|Number of users||1||Unlimited|
|Collaborators in shared folder||3||Unlimited|
|Share diagram via link||15 per diagram||Unlimited|
|Exporting file type||PNG only|
|Importing file type||PNG, SVG, Visio (.vsd and .vdx)|
|File upload size||Up to 500 kb|
|Version history||Not available|
Along with this update, Cacoo will send out an email offering a free plan migration to all Previous Free Plan users. When you receive this email, you can opt to migrate your old Free plan to the updated Free plan. Or, you can upgrade your plan to the Cacoo Pro or Team plan at anytime.
How to migrate
- Click Accept Changes from the email
- Thereafter, it will redirect you to the Migration confirmation page in Cacoo. Select the Migrate Now button.
- Once the process is completed, an organization will be created in your Cacoo account.
- Your previous sharing settings will not be migrated. If you have added collaborators in your shared folder or diagram previously, please re-add them (within the plan limit) after the migration is completed.
- With the updated Free plan, you will have the option to upgrade to either Pro or Team plan. Note that if you decide to terminate Cacoo paid services, it cannot be reverted back to the Free plan.