With Database Schema importer function, you can create your database diagrams in Cacoo by importing the metadata from your database in CSV format.
This helps you to automatically generate your database diagrams without having to draw them manually.
- Locate the import icon and select Database Schema.
- Choose a database management system (DBMS) that you are using and “Copy” the given query.
- Run the query in your database system and export the result to a CSV file.
- Click “Next” in the pop-up menu.
- Upload the exported CSV results and click “OK”.
- Your database schema diagram will be generated in the Cacoo diagram.
AWS Import + Cacoo