If you are under the paid subscription plan, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Or, if you wish to reactivate your account and plan after cancellation, you can easily restart the subscription on your Organization Settings page.
Cancel Cacoo Pro, Team, or Education plan subscription
To cancel Cacoo Pro, Team or Education plan subscription,
- Go to your Organization Settings and login with your Nulab Account (similar to Cacoo login).
- Select your organization.
- Go to Plans page > select Stop subscription.
For more details about canceling your subscription, refer to the Manage plan and subscriptions support article.
Cancel Cacoo legacy Plus plan subscription
For the Cacoo legacy Plus plan, you can cancel the subscription on Cacoo or PayPal depending on your payment methods.
If you are using a credit card payment method, to cancel your subscription,
- On the global navigation, select the profile icon > Settings.
- On plan details, select Stop recurring payment.
On PayPal (for users before 27th June 2018)
If you signed up before June 2018 and are using the PayPal payment method, to cancel your automatic payment and subscription,
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click the Settings icon near the top right corner of the page.
- Click Manage automatic payments under "Payments".
- Select Cacoo, and click Cancel.
- Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request.
- You will remain as a paid user until your paid term ends. Check the status of your payment plan on the Payment History page (Settings > Plan > Payment History).
Note: PayPal payment method is no longer supported as of June 27th, 2018. If you have canceled recurring payments and need to upgrade to legacy Plus or other plans, you will have to start a new subscription using the credit card payment method.
Restart Cacoo Pro, Team, or Education plan subscription
To restart or reactivate your Cacoo Pro, Team or Education plan subscription,
- Go to Organization Settings and login with your Nulab Account (similar to Cacoo login).
- Select your organization.
- On the organization settings page, select plans > Start subscription.
For more details about restarting your subscription, refer to the Manage plan and subscriptions support article.
Change plan to replace canceled legacy Plus plan
When the legacy Plus plan subscription ends, it will be automatically changed to the legacy Free plan. You can continue to view, edit and export current diagrams on the legacy Free plan but creating new diagrams (/sheets) will be subjected to the legacy Free plan’s sheets limitation.
To resume using Cacoo paid plan after you have canceled your legacy Plus plan subscription, please sign up for the Cacoo Pro plan or Team plan while you are logged in to your legacy Plus plan, and move your diagrams from the legacy Plus plan organization to the new plan organization.
To move diagrams, select the diagrams you want to transfer in the folder and click Move to organization.