As of 27/11/2019, we updated our Free plan to enable users to collaborate with unlimited members in Cacoo. If you registered your account before that date, your plan falls under the Previous Free Plan category. A detailed comparison between the previous and updated free plan is shown below.
Previous Free Plan vs Updated Free Plan
|Features||Previous Free Plan||Updated Free Plan|
|Number of users||1||Unlimited|
|Collaborators in shared folder||3||Unlimited|
|Share diagram via link||15 per diagram||Unlimited|
|Diagram video chat
||Not available||Up to 3 users|
|Exporting file type||PNG only|
|Importing file type||PNG, SVG, Visio (.vsdx, .vsd and .vdx)|
|File upload size||Up to 500 kb|
|Version history||Not available|
How to migrate to the latest Free plan
- Click here for the migration.
- It will redirect you to the migration confirmation page in Cacoo. Select the Migrate Now button.
*Please ignore the notice “If you have folders or diagrams shared with other users, you can add one user….” as the new Free plan specifications has changed it to unlimited users.
- Once the process is completed, an organization will be created in your Cacoo account.
- Your previous sharing settings will not be migrated. If you have added collaborators in your shared folder or diagram previously, please re-add them after the migration is completed.
- If another user has previously shared a diagram or folder with you, please ask the user to re-share them via public link or organization folder after your migration.
- With the updated Free plan, you will have the option to upgrade to either Pro or Team plan. Note that if you decide to terminate Cacoo paid services, it cannot be reverted back to the Free plan.