In Cacoo, you can insert images into your diagrams in various ways. Besides inserting images from your local drive or other supported cloud applications, you can also easily attach a screenshot from a webpage by entering the page URL.
Note: Cacoo supports PNG, GIF, JPEG, and SVG image file types.
Tip: You can convert SVG images to editable images in Cacoo.
There are three ways to insert images or screenshots into a Cacoo diagram.
Import images from local drive
You can quickly insert your images from your local drive by:
- drag and drop the images into the diagram
- simply copy the image (Ctrl + C or Command ⌘ + C) and paste (Ctrl + V or Command ⌘ + V) them on the diagram
- insert from the tool menu
Insert from the tool menu
To insert images from the tool menu, follow these steps.
- Select Import icon > Image File.
- A dialog box will prompt you to select the file(s) from your local device. Select the image(s) that you wish to attach.
Tip: You can select multiple images by pressing the Ctrl or Command ⌘ key while selecting multiple images from your local drive.
When inserting multiple images, a confirmation dialog will prompt with the selection below. Select your preference and click the OK button to insert images.
Import from other cloud applications
Besides importing images from the local drive, Cacoo has integrations with other cloud applications that allow you to import images.
You can easily import your image(s) from:
Import website screenshot
Besides importing images to your diagram, you can also easily insert a screenshot of a website by using the website URL.
To import the website's screenshot via its URL,
- Select Import icon > URL Screenshot
- A URL screenshot dialog will prompt. Enter the website URL that you wish to insert as a screenshot and select the OK button.
Note: When inserting the website’s screenshot with the URL Screenshot function, the website must be a publicly viewable page. If the specific website has view restrictions (e.g., an internal webpage that is only accessible via an internal network), it cannot be inserted correctly.