With the Activity function, you can easily keep track of your collaborator’s activity within the diagram. In the activity panel, the activity log will be broken down by the date, time, and users who made the changes or updates.
It helps users easily review and follow what’s been added, edited, or deleted by the users within the diagram in Cacoo. The activity function is only available to the latest Free plan, Pro plan, Team plan, Business plan, and Education plan users.
How it works
To access the Activity panel, in the diagram:
- Go to the properties bar located at the right bottom of the diagram.
- Select Activity
- The Activity Panel will show all the activity logs. Select an action in the activity log and the diagram view will navigate to the element and highlight the changes.
- The activity panel will summarize changes for an updated element and record its final state.
- The activity log will be updated when the diagram is saved or the browser tab/window is refreshed.
- Deleted shapes or elements cannot be viewed or retrieved from the activity log.
- It does not capture the activity for adding or deleting a sheet in the diagram.
- It does not capture the comment activity.
- The activity log has a limit of up to 50 entries per diagram for the latest Free plan users and 200 entries per diagram for Pro, Team, Business, and Education plan (paid plan) users.
When the diagram activity log has exceeded the maximum number of logs within the plan, the older logs will be removed with the oldest ones removed first.