In Cacoo, we provide multiple sharing options that make it easy for you to work with other users with flexible options to share your diagrams, shape, or templates.
Sharing via Home
You can share private diagrams in your Home folder with chosen collaborators or teams. What’s more, you can also view who you shared each diagram within the Home folder.
To share your diagram via the Home folder, follow the steps below.
- Go to Home on the left sidebar.
- Hover over the diagram you wish to share and select the more icon (...) > Share.
- It will open your diagram in a new page with the Sharing pop-up screen.
- In the Collaborators tab, click on the search field and hover over the members or teams that you wish to add as collaborators and select +Add.
Sharing via link
You can easily share your diagrams, templates, or shapes via link. Sharing via link provides the options for you to share as a diagram, image, or as an embedded diagram on your website.
To share via link,
- Click the Share button on the top navigation area and select Share via link tab.
- Enable the Public link radio button and select view only or edit.
- For diagram sharing, you can choose to load the diagram on the current sheet or other sheets.
For image link & embed code, you can choose to Generate link for the current sheet or other sheets.
- Click Copy to copy the link and you can share it with anyone.
Tip: By checking the width and height checkbox, you can customize the sheet’s size for the image or embed function.
Sharing via email
You can share your diagram, shape, template, or sheet by inviting methods - via email, to multiple people.
To share via email,
- Click the Share button on the top of the navigation area.
- In the Collaborators tab, click the + icon and key in the username or email address of the collaborator you would like to add.
- Select Invite. Their username and email address will move into the Collaborators section.